The following Terms of Trade apply to services provided by Family Doctors @ Smales Limited to its patients.
By signing, you hereby agree to the Terms and Conditions of Trade as stated:
- Any changes to the Terms and Conditions of Trade need to be agreed to in writing by both parties.
- No staff member of Family Doctors at Smales Limited may agree to any terms other than as written in this contract.
- Prices include GST unless otherwise stated.
- Prices quoted for services may be adjusted from time to time, and the customer hereby agrees to pay any such adjusted price, e.g. in instances where cost of goods increases, government surcharges increases, errors or omissions by Family Doctors @ Smales or its representatives.
- Unless otherwise agreed, all services shall be paid for on the date of service.
- Payment shall be accepted in the form of cash, cheque, EFTPOS or credit card
- Where it is agreed that payment need not be paid on the day of service, it shall be paid for by the 20th of the month following the date of the invoice.
- Family Doctors at Smales Limited may withhold further provision of service where there is any outstanding amount due.
- Where patients are in breach of agreed payment terms, debt collection and/or legal proceedings may follow.
- Interest may be charged on overdue accounts at a rate to be decided by Family Doctors @ Smales from time to time.
- Costs incurred to recover outstanding monies will be charged to the customer.
- Termination of the contract may apply where there is non-payment without prejudice to any claims Family Doctors @ Smales may possess.
- No goods supplied by Family Doctors @ Smales may be returned for credit.
- Supply of goods for personal use will be covered by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Variations to the Terms of Trade may occur from time to time, and Family Doctors @ Smales will notify the patient by way of invoice - receipt of which shall be deemed to be acceptance by the patient.